Skyline Indoor Soccer Facility is looking to add to it's growing team! New team member will be available nights and weekends to supervise activities and leagues in Skyline’s newest indoor soccer facility. Positive, reliable and upbeat persons encouraged to apply! Ideal candidates will be passionate, enthusiastic, and have experience working with sports in both youth and adult age groups. Extensive soccer knowledge is not required, but is always a plus!
- Field Supervision
- Maintenance duties
- Identify and review maintenance needs with appropriate management staff
- Handling payments for field rentals
- Work with other staff members to ensure all clientele safety
- Participate in goal and objectives development while working to improve current standards, policies, and procedures
- Monitor and control supplies and equipment
- Attend and participate in professional group meetings
- Answer questions and provide information to the public
Must have knowledge of:
- Operations, services, and activities of the facility.
- Principles of supervision, training, and performance evaluation.
- Equipment, tools and materials used in facility maintenance activities.
- Principles and practices of safety management.
- Office procedures, methods, and equipment including computers and applicable software applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Pertinent local, state and federal laws, ordinances, codes, and rules in regard to soccer.
- Bilingual candidates preferred
- Organize, implement and direct facility maintenance operations and activities.
- Interpret and explain pertinent department policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate tact and diplomacy with the public.
- Operate office equipment including computers and supporting word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Must be available nights and weekends
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be able to pass a national background check, legally approved to work in the United States, and have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a national background check, be legally approved to work in the U.S., and have reliable transportation.
The beginning pay for this position is $10-$12 hourly
Weekday work time commitments run from 4:30 - 11:30 pm; Weekend work time commitments run from 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
Employee will work 10-20 hours weekly
The hours offered per week for the field supervisor position is between 10-30 hours per week. These hours are not guaranteed each week and will be available upon the facility’s needs.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com